Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets the Right Way
Refinishing kitchen cabinets is a great way to update the look of your kitchen on a budget and if done right, can last for years to come. The cost of refinishing a kitchen is less than refacing it due to the fact that we are not replacing any doors, drawer faces, veneer or hinges. Unfortunately many companies simply paint your cabinets with latex or enamel paint and call it “Refinishing”… latex paint belongs on walls, not on your cabinets! Using inferior products can lead to chipping and peeling in the first couple of years. This is because rubber based materials don’t adhere to a cabinet’s surface that has already been lacquered when they were originally finished. Eventually water from hands, scratches from use and general wear and tear will pull the paint from your cabinet. Not to mention they just don’t have a high quality look and feel anymore.
Below are before and after images of refinishing projects completed.
Second to None Solid Color Cabinet Refinishing in Scottsdale
The materials used and how they are applied makes all the difference to the quality and longevity of your kitchen cabinet refinish. Better Than New Kitchens has created a process for refinishing kitchen cabinets that is second to none in the kitchen remodeling market, in both look and durability. First, Better Than New Kitchens only utilizes the highest skilled team of refinishers. With years of experience under their belts, you can rest assured that you will get the highest quality work with as little interference to your life as possible. Second, we use the finest quality finishing product that is the most durable coating on the market. It is three times more durable than the common materials used, such as lacquer, polyurethane, enamel and latex. Our coating is rated for indoor and outdoor use and it adheres to a variety of surfaces, such as metal, plastic, stone and wood. The finishes are beautiful, smooth and there are a variety of sheens to choose from. Through many years of experience refinishing kitchens, Better Than New Kitchens knows that such heavy-use areas such as your kitchen or bathroom warrant such a high quality product. It will protect you kitchen from chipping, peeling and bubbling which often comes with exposure to head and water.
Let’s get started on your kitchen refacing or refinishing project!
How to Get Started
- E-mail pictures of your kitchen; 3 or 4 pictures is all we need.
- Do a quick measurement of your cabinets. Use our guide (pdf) for how to measure.
- Visit our Gallery Page and pick which style and color best fits the kitchen you are looking for. (If you don’t see what you want, don’t worry. We have hundreds more style options for you to choose from. Just send us a description.)
- In addition to your pictures and measurements, please include your name, phone number and address / cross streets.
- You can expect a prompt call back and an emailed quote. One of the owners will come to you with real wood samples, color options and will discuss the Better Than New refacing process.