Cabinet Refacing Will Transform Your Home
Are you dreaming of a new kitchen? Better Than New Kitchens can provide you with a full range of ideas and options for kitchen refacing. You will be amazed at what a difference updating one of the most important rooms in your home can make. According to statistics from the United States Department of Labor, Americans spend between 700 and 1,000 hours a year in their kitchen. An epicenter of activity, from day-to-day use to entertaining family and friends, the most used room in the house deserves your attention.
By simply refacing or refinishing your kitchen cabinets, you can give your entire kitchen a face-lift without the expense of a total renovation. Refacing and refinishing are cost effective and professional alternatives to tearing out your kitchen and starting over. The average cost of a reface is 30% to 40% less than the cost of a new build project. We can also build you a new island or add more cabinets to give you extra storage space. We serve the Phoenix metropolitan area, including Scottsdale, Chandler, Phoenix, Gilbert and Mesa.
Better Than New kitchen reface with shaker doors and custom island facade in solid alder wood with gray beachwood stain
We Are The Cabinet Refinishers Phoenix Area Homeowners Trust
Better Than New Kitchens uses the highest quality woods and finishing products in the industry. Every kitchen reface is installed by the owners themselves with over 25 years of experience in custom woodworking and finishing. Better Than New Kitchens guides you through designing the look of your kitchen, where you get to choose it all the door style, drawer style, species of wood and custom finish. Using our fine materials and expertise, Better Than New Kitchens provides the highest quality cabinet refacing in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
How to Get Started
- Take 3-4 pictures of the existing kitchen you'd like to remodel.
- Take quick measurements of your cabinets by using our PDF guide specifically crafted to simplify the process.
- Tell us what you want through a description and/or a reference photo. Describe your preferences on style and color, whether you'd like to modify the height or footprint of your cabinets, or any other information about your project.
- Share with us the details from above, along with your name, phone number, and address or major cross streets. You can do this by submitting our online form or by sending us an email.
What’s next? Expect a prompt response! You’ll receive a call back and an emailed quote within 2 full business days.* Our owner will arrange a personal visit, where you’ll have the opportunity to examine real wood samples, explore color options, and learn about the Better Than New Kitchens refacing process.
Your journey to a better kitchen starts here, and we’re excited to be a part of it. Get in touch, and let’s bring your dream kitchen to life!
* We don't want to miss you! If you haven't heard from us within 2 full business days, please call the owner, Dan Oldejans, at (480) 429-7615.
Kitchen reface with new built upper-on-upper cabinets in Hale Navy